Friday, April 10, 2009

love.

I've come to the realization, that I'm really blessed to have the people I have in my life.  Regardless, of the bs that may come at times with friends and family, I still love them.  No relationship is ever perfect, and thats what makes it worth it.  I don't really know what I would do without them.  I never expected to meet such understanding people.  I never expected to be so open with them, but it happened and thank God it did.  

The people I've met so far in my life, have made me the person I am today.  Even those people that I've learned not to like or trust, because you've shown me what I never want to be.  For the people that have made an effort to stay in my life, I love you more than you'll ever know. I know that you can never be with the people you love every single day, but no matter where you are the fact that your heart beats for them shouldn't change.  The love you feel for them is everlasting.  

I love you more than you'll ever know, 
thanks for being the best part of my day.  
My everything.

No comments: